Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My unfortune and my mischeavous

Today Im not free Im held captive in an ungentle hospital.Today what I've learned from this society and from myself is that I have to keep myself detained from from misjusticies without myself first knowing my great law.I have learned how to keep myself true to my what preocupies me.Every single day I learn how to cry and stop slapping the unjustifieable truth that I know with my parents. In the same manner I dont want

I know a great sin in this world which is I dont want to be stupid ,in the same manner attention getter sluts who crave having the most friends on facebook.I still want attention the last thing I want is to have one of those increadible fucks in my dining room eating.On the other hand I don't laugh what they do to those unintelligent cuppin muffin cakes.

Its not awesome have a budget while going to the supermarket to buy some cookies or some mo***r fuck milk to eat the cookies with some great tranquility.

No comments: