Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What i have seen lately



When I see a women I always think in gods master pieces still accompaning our prejudice and waiting to accomadate our live in a bigger spectrum and a spectural vision that takes our cups of tamales down in to a hole with a downward spiral.I dont care so much about what an unworld like the one our political leaders paint in their laws and all the curruption that comes from unpeople with decadence for the great young that still in puberty.We have a great youngster that is loosing their passion to keep living the great workful life of our predecesors.Everybody dreams great big cars or great big trucks and stay in the same spot smelling their own and other peoples farts looking for a better way to escape their problems.
Let me tell you I may not know much of how to have a pleasing life of leadership that I can obtain for the the most unbeatiful amount of piss.On the deeper end I know a maximum effort from all have I have engarmentized my life with.Im not unattainable but I dont wonderize the life of others with unattainable dismiss that doesn't seem to unwonderized their lives with real love and passion to my best to give a hand to broken dreams and a broken soul that can act like porcelain breaking.
Im not unatainable human being I will be the last one to give you a slap but not give it to myself in respect to who Im presenting to you today.I respect you as every other individual.I may be the most unkiss but the last one to give the first unkiss in your headache

No comments: